Effective date: January 1, 2020
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will prepare and establish rules on the protection of Personal Information and ensure that any and all of its employees (including directors, managers, officers, regular employees, part-time workers and temporary employees) comply with these rules. SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will revise and improve these rules from time to time as necessary.
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will take proper security measures, such as antivirus measures or measures against unauthorized access, to prevent any loss, damage, alteration or data breach of the Personal Information.
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will obtain the Personal Information only in a legal and proper manner. SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will never obtain Personal Information by any means prohibited by applicable laws and regulations. Before using Personal Information, SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will obtain the prior consent of the customers or notify them of the information required via its website, in person or any other manners permitted by any applicable laws and regulations in relation to the purposes of its use.
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will use Personal Information only for the purposes of use as separately determined to the extent required for the operation of its business, provided, however, that SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA reserves the right to use the Personal Information or disclose it as long as the applicable laws and regulations allow such use or disclosure.
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA hereby confirms that the customer has various legal rights to request SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA regarding Personal Information collected based on the applicable laws and regulations, such as right to know, correct, delete the Personal Information that may identify such customer, and will properly deal with such requests except in cases where it is exempted from doing so under such laws and regulations.
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will properly deal with complaints properly made under applicable laws and regulations by customers related to the handling of Personal Information.
- SEKISUI S-LEC AMERICA will take necessary steps or measure as required by any applicable laws and regulations to prevent improper handling of Persona Information in the case that handling of the Personal Information is entrusted to a third party.
- Inquiries or other comments with regard to the handling of the Personal Information should be directed to the department to which you provided your Personal Information. In the case that you are not sure where to contact, please call the representative phone number.
- Here are notices pursuant to the act on the protection of personal information:
Privacy Notice under GDPR
Privacy Notice under CCPA